Have Jennifer speak at your event
Jen speaks to a variety of audiences because of her diverse background and experiences.
- As a "recovering" stand-up comedian, Jen brings her sense of humor to every topic whether on campus or in corporate america. In either arena, Jen's engaging style and interactive presentations leaves audiences empowered and thinking about their lives differently.
- As an author, Jen’s chief mission is to end the late-stage diagnosis of ovarian cancer. She is especially interested in educating women's groups and Jewish groups about the signs and symptoms of the disease and what to tell their doctors. She meets with those in the health care field to discuss ways patients can become better partners. She also meets with caregiver groups and cancer support organizations to help better understand what to say to someone with cancer and how to handle treatment options.
- Finally, as a life coach for nearly 20 years, Jen blends her authenticity, her sense of humor and her plain way of speaking to empower her audiences to find a way to flow with life’s challenges.
Jen is available to:
- speak to large audiences for 60-90 minutes with Q&A;
- present a 1-2 hour workshop or webinar with a small group on campus, at your office or with your non-profit organization;
- conduct ½ day or more strategic visioning and leadership development session with your team.
Jen customizes the content for each audience as she guides participants through a series of tools and exercises.